Saturday, November 13, 2010

Luggage.com Product Review

In this post I mentioned about doing a product review. Well, it has become that time! I received my product on November 12th, I ordered it on November 10th, pretty quick shipping! That's always a bonus!

I ordered his pirate backpack for my son Xavier. I'm always looking for new ways to organize when we go on day trips! This backpack has a TON of pockets, which is so awesome. I'm always looking for pockets! I love the design of the backpack as well, also the inside of the straps are soft! The straps are also adjustable too! All the zippers zip perfectly, they don't get caught on any inside material, like most backpacks! Also, this backpack holds quite a bit, I was impressed!

Here are some pictures: 


















I really like this bag and so does my son, which is the most important part! This is way cooler than carrying a diaper bag around! I ♥ it!

No comments:

Post a Comment