Monday, November 8, 2010

Product Review Appearing Soon!

I was contacted last week from the awesome people at CSN Stores and they offered me a great opportunity to review a piece of children's luggage that is available on their site! In case you have not heard of CSN Stores, here's a little recap of what they are all about. They have over 200 (yes that's right 200!!!) stores where you can find anything, and I do mean ANYTHING. Where else can you purchase awesome children's luggage, stylish home decor as well as a Kurgo Skybox Pet Booster Seat? Nowhere else except a CSN Store of course!

I have been browsing their children's luggage items since being notified! I must admit I am excited to be able to review such an item! Packing for a child not only is time consuming but there truly is not enough space in my duffle bag for his stuff as well! Getting my son his very own piece of luggage will give me the ability to pack more of my stuff as well as being able to keep his items more organized! I am really interested in the Mercury Luggage Going to Grandma's Children's 16" Wheeled Upright Suitcase! My son has recently started to LOVE trains so this is perfect, not to mention the handle to wheel it around! I will continue to look around their children's luggage area to fully make up my mind, who knows I might find another piece that tickles my fancy! :)

Come back soon for the review and of course pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment