Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Framed Family Name!

I am always looking for new things to design for my home. Like many other people I absolutely LOVE personalized things. So, I decided to make this 'Family Name' sign for my entry way. I must admit I so love it!!




I am able to make these for other people as well. If you are interested in have your family name done similar to this please let me know. You do not have to have children to enjoy this wonderful piece!! Not to mention it is such a wonderful conversational piece!

The inside of the frame (the letters, the family and the little design on the left) are made out of vinyl.

The colors available are:
Black
Brown
White
Blue
Pink

I can paint the frame any color that you would like. :) I am selling these for $45, plus the cost of shipping. If interested please comment on my blog or email me at johnandbrandie{at}cox{dot}net

No comments:

Post a Comment